This section contains underlying detail from the Industry Economic Accounts. The estimates provided are those that have been frequently requested by users. BEA cannot satisfy all such requests for a variety of reasons: Cost and resource constraints, legal confidentiality requirements, and concerns about data quality. When possible, BEA will provide requested supplemental detail in this section to permit equal access.
Note: The annual I-O Supplementary Make and Use Tables are available at the I-O Interactive page.
I. Annual Industry Accounts
1998-2011 KLEMS Intermediate Use Estimates: Detailed Estimates of Energy, Materials, and Purchased Services Used by Industries: (XLS)
1998-2011 NAICS Import Matrices (after redefinitions): (XLS)
1998-2011 NAICS PCE and PES Bridges:
- PCEBridge 1998-2011: Commodity composition of NIPA Personal Consumption Expenditures: (XLS)
- PESBridge 1998-2011: Commodity composition of NIPA Private Fixed Investment in Equipment and Software: (XLS)
II. Benchmark Input-Output Accounts
- Detailed Item Output from the 1997 Benchmark Input-Output Accounts: The table shows the detailed items and their corresponding output values from the 1997 benchmark input-output (I-O) accounts, that, when aggregated, equal commodity output. It is a supplementary table to the 1997 benchmark I-O accounts:
- Concordance between 1997 Input-Output Commodity Codes and Foreign Trade Harmonized Codes | Description:
- Import Matrix from the 1997 Benchmark Input-Output Accounts: