International Trade in Goods and Services
Total July exports of $188.5 billion and imports of $230.4 billion resulted in a goods and services deficit of $41.9 billion.
- July 2015: -$41.9 billion
- June 2015: -$45.2 billion
Next release: October 6, 2015 | Archives
Travel and Tourism Satellite Accounts, 2nd quarter 2015
U.S. International Transactions, 2nd quarter, 2015
Gross Domestic Product by Metropolitan Area, Advance 2014 and Revised 2001-2013
Gross Domestic Product, 2nd quarter 2015 (third estimate); Corporate Profits, 2nd quarter 2015 (revised estimate)
- New Analytical Tools New!
- New International Data Tool
- Tracking the Health of America's Businesses
- Q&A With Director Moyer
- BEA's New Products for 2015
- Media Advisory - Brian Moyer Named New BEA Director (PDF)
- BEA’s presentations to SABEW 2014
- ESA's FY15 Budget Request Supports U.S. Commerce Department Priority to Unleash More Government Data (PDF)
- BEA Industry Accounts Directorate Users Conference (PDF)
- BEA's New Products for 2014 (PDF) Updated!
- What are the guidelines for citing BEA information?
- Who uses BEA statistics?
- Which agency produces what statistics?
- Where can I find BEA account overviews?
- Who are BEA's media contacts and how do I request an interview?
- How can I contact BEA Subject Matter Experts?
- Where can I subscribe to automatic email updates?