International Trade in Goods and Services
Total March exports of $176.6 billion and imports of $217.1 billion resulted in a goods and services deficit of $40.4 billion.
- March 2016: -$40.4 billion
- February 2016: -$47.0 billion
Next release: June 3, 2016 | Archives
Gross Domestic Product, 1st quarter 2016 (second estimate); Corporate Profits, 1st quarter 2016 (preliminary estimate)
Personal Income and Outlays, April 2016
U.S. International Trade in Goods and Services, April 2016
Gross Domestic Product by State, 4th quarter and annual 2015
- What are the guidelines for citing BEA information?
- Who uses BEA statistics?
- Which agency produces what statistics?
- Where can I find BEA account overviews?
- Who are BEA's media contacts and how do I request an interview?
- How can I contact BEA Subject Matter Experts?
- Where can I subscribe to automatic email updates?