Personal Income and Outlays
In October 2015, real disposable personal income increased 0.4 percent.
- October 2015: 0.4 percent (personal income)
- September 2015: 0.2 percent (personal income)
- Detailed Press Release
- Highlights from this release (PDF)
- Graph | Real Disposable Personal Income and Real Consumer Spending
Next release: December 23, 2015 | Archives
- Additional Information
- Personal Income & Outlays Homepage (including Interactive Tables and Charts)
Expenditures by Foreign Direct Investors for New Investment in the United States, 2014
Personal Consumption Expenditures by State, 1997-2014
Gross Domestic Product for Guam, 2014
U.S. International Trade in Goods and Services, October 2015
- 2015 BEA Overview Video New!
- New Analytical Tools
- New International Data Tool
- Tracking the Health of America's Businesses
- Q&A With Director Moyer
- BEA's New Products for 2015
- Media Advisory - Brian Moyer Named New BEA Director (PDF)
- BEA’s presentations to SABEW 2014
- ESA's FY15 Budget Request Supports U.S. Commerce Department Priority to Unleash More Government Data (PDF)
- BEA Industry Accounts Directorate Users Conference (PDF)
- BEA's New Products for 2014 (PDF) Updated!
- What are the guidelines for citing BEA information?
- Who uses BEA statistics?
- Which agency produces what statistics?
- Where can I find BEA account overviews?
- Who are BEA's media contacts and how do I request an interview?
- How can I contact BEA Subject Matter Experts?
- Where can I subscribe to automatic email updates?