International Trade in Goods and Services
Total January exports of $192.5 billion and imports of $231.6 billion resulted in a goods and services deficit of $39.1 billion.
- January 2014: -$39.1 billion
- December 2013: -$39.0 billion
- Detailed Press Release
- Highlights (PDF)
- Annual Highlights (PDF)
- Graph | Balance on Goods and Services Trade
Next release: April 3, 2014 | Archives
U.S. International Transactions, 4th quarter and year 2013
Travel and Tourism Satellite Accounts, 4th quarter 2013
State Quarterly Personal Income, 1st quarter 2013-4th quarter 2013; State Annual Personal Income, 2013 (preliminary estimates)
U.S. International Investment Position, 4th quarter and year 2013
- What are the guidelines for citing BEA information?
- Who uses BEA statistics?
- Which agency produces what statistics?
- Where can I find BEA account overviews?
- Who are BEA's media contacts and how do I request an interview?
- How can I contact BEA Subject Matter Experts?
- Where can I subscribe to automatic email updates?