State Personal Income
State personal income growth averaged 1.0 percent in the third quarter of 2014, down from 1.2 percent in the second quarter. Growth in personal income slowed in 38 states and in the District of Columbia. The percent change across states ranged from 0.2 percent in South Dakota (the only state with a decline) to 1.4 percent in Texas.
Next release: March 25, 2015 | Archives
- Additional Information
- State Personal Income and Employment Homepage
Gross Domestic Product, 3rd quarter 2014 (third estimate); Corporate Profits, 3rd quarter 2014 (revised estimate)
Personal Income and Outlays, November 2014
U.S. International Investment Position, 3rd quarter 2014
U.S. International Trade in Goods and Services, November 2014
- Media Advisory - Brian Moyer Named New BEA Director (PDF)
- BEA’s presentations to SABEW 2014
- Factsheet on Upcoming Restructuring of International Statistics (PDF)
- ESA's FY15 Budget Request Supports U.S. Commerce Department Priority to Unleash More Government Data (PDF)
- BEA Industry Accounts Directorate Users Conference (PDF)
- BEA's New Products for 2014 (PDF) Updated!
- What are the guidelines for citing BEA information?
- Who uses BEA statistics?
- Which agency produces what statistics?
- Where can I find BEA account overviews?
- Who are BEA's media contacts and how do I request an interview?
- How can I contact BEA Subject Matter Experts?
- Where can I subscribe to automatic email updates?