Research at BEA | Staff Biography
Ambargis, ZoŽ O.
- B.A. Math/Science
Current Areas of Interest
- Regional Economics
- “University Contribution Studies Using Input-Output Analysis ”
- by ZoŽ O. Ambargis, Charles Ian Mead, and Stanislaw J. Rzeznik
- February 2014
- “RIMS II: An Essential Tool for Regional Developers and Planners”
- with Charles Ian Mead
- U.S. Department of Commerce, 2012
- "Input-Output Models for Impact Analysis: Suggestions for Practitioners Using RIMS II Multipliers"
- with Rebecca Bess
- Bureau of Economic Analysis Working Paper, WP2012-3, March 2011
- "Estimating the Local Economic Impacts of University Activity Using a Bill of Goods Approach"
- with Thomas McComb, and Carol A. Robbins
- Bureau of Economic Analysis Working Paper, WP2011-06, June 2011