Research at BEA | Browse by Topic | International Accounts
International Accounts (General)
There are no papers available in this topic at the moment.
Foreign Direct Investment
- Do Intangible Assets Explain High U.S. Foreign Direct Investment Returns?
- Treatment of International Research and Development as Investment
- From Respondent Debriefings to Pilot Test and Beyond: A Comprehensive Redesign of a Questionnaire Measuring Foreign Direct Investment
- IMF Committee on Balance of Payments Statistics and OECD Workshop on International Investment Statistics
- U.S. Multinational Companies, Dividends, and Taxes
- Do U.S. Multinationals Engage In Sequential Choice? Evidence from New Manufacturing Operations in Europe
- International Fragmentation of Production and the Intrafirm Trade of U.S. Multinational Companies