Research at BEA | Authors | Staff Biography
Samuels, Jon D.
Office of the Director
- Ph. D., Economics, Johns Hopkins University, 2012
- M.A., Economcis, Johns Hopkins University, 2009
- B.A., Economics, University of Chicago,1996
Current Areas of Interest
- Economic Growth and Productivity
- Economics of Information Technology
- "Information Technology and U.S. Productivity Growth: Evidence from a Prototype Industry Production Account"
- with Dale W. Jorgenson and Mun S. Ho
- Journal of Productivity Analysis, October 2011
- "Industry Origins of the American Productivity Resurgence"
- with Dale W. Jorgenson, Mun S. Ho, Kevin J. Stiroh
- Economic Systems Research, September 2007