Survey Respondents | Form BE-12
Video Tutorials New!
- May I fax my report?
- May I have an extension of the due date for filing the report?
- May I file using an expired version of the form?
- Will BEA acknowledge receipt of my report if requested?
- Where can I find a copy of the International Surveys Industry (ISI) codes?
- How do I obtain a copy of the last report I filed?
- Who should provide the authorized signature on the report?
- Where do I mail reports?
- I received a "Notice of Failure To File" stating that my company has not complied with the reporting requirements. What should I do?
- The address/contact person to whom my survey reports are sent has changed. How do I update this information with BEA?
Survey Specific Questions
BE-12 Benchmark survey report
- I am required to file a BE-12 report. Which form do I file?
- I usually file the BE-15 annual survey. What is the difference between the BE-12 and the BE-15?
- What is the due date for filing the 2012 BE-12?
- Is it acceptable to file using a photocopied version of the BE-12 form?
- How do I report on the BE-12 if I am a limited partnership or have an interest in a limited partnership?
- I only own real estate in the United States. Why am I required to file a BE-12 report?
- I received a notice that I am required to file the 2012 BE-12. What should I do if the company no longer exists?